Blues Defined

"Blues, to me, comes from when a person can feel other peopl

"A guy will promise you the world and give you nothin', and that's the blues. "

--Otis Rush
e's pain and is able to articulate it." --Carlos Santana

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fender Champ 600 Arrived

My new amp rolled up today and it sounds really warm and vintage.  It was at a used price on Ebay, but is like new.  The new limited Fender Champion 600 "lil' blondie's" are going for $179, so $102 plus $20 for shipping was a great price. I played it dry and with my pedal board.  Really takes the pedals well.  My favorite form though is just straight in from the guitar.  The Strat sounds better through it than the Riviera.  Now, I will begin to plan mods with my friend who is helping me to make the changes.  -- Guitar Man

"




No comments:

Post a Comment